levitra apotheke kaufen when viagra first come out viagra over the counter countries proscar buy online no prescription natural viagra melon clomid alternatives cytotec q es

Centrelink Activity Agreement

One criterion for conducting qualifying studies for austudy purposes is that you must make satisfactory progress in your course. Students in higher education progress satisfactorily if the time spent in the course (with the time spent at the same level in other courses) does not exceed the time allowed for that course. As far as youth assistance is concerned, the time allowed is only measured in terms of all the studies you have completed in your current course. If you receive youth allowances, there is no limit to the number of courses you can take at the same level and you can maintain full-time student status. If you have already tried another course at the same level, you may need to enter into an activity agreement for students. Example 1: Vincent is 20 years old and has completed 1 year of management at the university. He retired from his business studies and switched to engineering after a year. As Vincent withdrew from his previous course for reasons THAT were NOT beyond his control, Vincent must take and abide by the terms of a YA activity agreement until he has completed his course in time considered a satisfactory advance in that course or is no longer qualified for YA, whichever is earlier. The allowed time is measured over the minimum duration of the higher education you are currently studying. The time already spent studying at the same level is then deducted from this limit to determine if you are still doing qualifying studies.

If you receive money for youth, you are not limited in the time you spend at the same level for studies. If you receive money for youth, you may be asked to sign an agreement if you try a second or later course at the same level….